Ingredients Adaptogen Complex
Three Different Adaptogens Your Body will Love
Rhodiola Rosea (200mg per capsule, 3% Salidrosides, 1% Rosavins):
- Rhodiola Rosea is an energizing, arctic herb that grows in cold, mountain environments.
- In 2700 BC, the Chinese emperor would send expeditions into Siberia to bring it back.
- In 77 BC, the Ancient Greek Dioscorides included it in his list of 600 plants in his text "De Materia Medicia".
- From 790-1100 BC, the Vikings would drink it before embarking on their raids.
Ashwagandha (200mg per capsule, 2.5% Withanolides):
- Ashwaghanda is a relaxing, small evergreen shrub grown in India, and its usage can be traced back to 6,000 BC in the ancient Indian text "Charaka Samhita".
- Translated literally into "Smells like horse", the strong smelling root of the shrub was used by some of the most esteemed Hindu sages, including Punarvasu Atreya (whose teachings were the foundation for the Charaka).
Bacopa Monnieri (200mg per capsule, 50% Bacosides):
- Bacopa Monnieri, also known as "Brahmi", was so revered in ancient India that it was named after the Hindu creator god Brahma.
- It is widely taken for its memory and cognitive benefits.
- The 6th century A.D Sanskrit book "the Great Trilogy" first categorizes the herb as a Medhya Rasayana (medhya meaning intellect; rasayana meaning rejuvenation).
Adaptogens Can Be a Natural And Nutritious Addition to Your Diet.
RICH IN NUTRITIOUS COMPOUNDS
We use the nutrient-dense parts of each herb to make our extracts. The result is that each vegecapsule includes 5mg of Withanolides from Ashwagandha, 6mg of Salidrosides, 2mg Rosavins from Rhodiola Rosea, and 100mg of Bacosides from Bacopa Monnieri.
MADE IN THE UK
All ingredients used in our products are of the highest quality and sourced from reputable suppliers. On top of this, they are then manufactured in the UK, adhering to strictly enforced quality and safety standards.