Ingredients Earth Energy
The 6 Wonderful Ingredients Your Body Will Love!
Beetroot (325mg per vegecapsule):
- Beetroot, the core ingredient in our Earth Energy, is a superfood rich in vitamins, minerals and particularly nitrates.
- Nitrates help with blood flow and blood pressure, and may help exercise endurance by bringing more oxygen to muscle cells.
L-Tyrosine (100mg per vegecapsule):
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid found in dairy products, meats, fish, oats and eggs.
- L-Tyrosine supports metabolism, energy production and energy conservation.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (3% Salidrosides, 1% Rosavins) (50mg per vegecapsule):
- Rhodiola Rosea is an energizing arctic herb that grows in cold, mountaineous regions.
- Historical evidence suggests Rhodiola Rosea was harvested by Chinese Emperors, Ancient Greeks and even the Vikings.
- It has been widely studied as a fatigue fighter.
Ashwagandha Extract (5% Withanolides) (50mg per vegecapsule):
- Ashwaghanda is a small evergreen shrub grown in India, and its usage can be traced back to 6,000 BC in the ancient Indian text "Charaka Samhita".
- Ashwagandha encourages good sleep and contains Withanolides, which can support our mitochondria.
Magnesium (50mg per vegecapsule from Magnesium Glycinate):
- Magnesium is a mineral found in leafy greens, nuts and whole grains.
- It plays a role in hundreds of different biochemical reactions in the body, including breaking down glucose into energy.
Iron (5mg per vegecapsule from Ferrous Gluconate):
- Iron is a mineral found in abundance in animal foods, and also fruits like apples and bananas.
- Iron is required by red blood cells to mature and carry oxygen around our bodies.
Earth Energy Can Be a Naturally Energizing Addition to Your Diet.
FULL OF NATURAL, ENERGIZING COMPOUNDS
If you are looking for a natural source of nitrates, salidrosides and other wonderfully energizing compounds, try our Earth Energy. Simply take 1 vegecapsule each day with a meal.
MADE IN THE UK
All ingredients used in our products are of the highest quality and sourced from reputable suppliers. On top of this, they are then manufactured in the UK, adhering to strictly enforced quality and safety standards.