Ingredients Estro Broccoli Complex
4 Natural Ingredients
Broccoli Extract (100mg per capsule, 10% Sulforaphane):
- Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients.
- Its active compound is Sulforaphane, which helps to induce phase 2 detox, in which our liver binds up toxins and other nasties for excretion.
- Sulforaphane also upregulates the Nrf2 signalling pathway, which activates many cellular defense mechanisms.
Calcium D-Glucarate (300mg per vegecapsule):
- Calcium D-Glucarate is the calcium salt of D-Glucaric acid, produced naturally in apples, oranges grapefruit and cruciferous vegetables.
- Calcium D-Glucarate works to improve phase 2 detox, in which we bind up toxins for excretion.
Indole-3-Carbinol (20mg per capsule):
- Indole-3-Carbinol is found in broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and other cruciferous vegetables.
- I3C improves phase 1 detox, in which we break down toxins into smaller, water-soluble metabolites, before they are bound up in phase 2.
Black Pepper Extract (10mg per capsule):
- Black pepper extract is added to improve the bio-availability of nutrients.
- Black pepper extract has been researched to improve the absorption of nutrients by as much as 200%.
Estro Broccoli Complex Can Be a Natural And Nutritious Addition to Your Diet.
RICH IN NUTRITIOUS COMPOUNDS
Lifetropics Estro Broccoli Complex is filled with natural and nutritious compounds your body will love. It is powered by a 10% sulforaphane broccoli extract and has been formulated for estrogen control.
MADE IN THE UK
All ingredients used in our products are of the highest quality and sourced from reputable suppliers. On top of this, they are then manufactured in the UK, adhering to strictly enforced quality and safety standards.