Ingredients Keto Electrolytes
The Electrolytes In Each Vegecapsule
Magnesium (35mg per capsule, from Magnesium Glycinate):
- Magnesium is involved in hundreds of biochemical reactions in your body. It helps to regulate blood pressure, keep bones strong, and much more.
- We use Magnesium Glycinate, a bio-available source of Magnesium.
Sodium (165mg per capsule, from Sodium Chloride):
- Sodium (Salt) helps balance levels of fluid and electrolytes in the body.
- During a Keto diet, Sodium is often the first electrolyte to be lost. The clearance of ketones causes the body to lose sodium.
- In addition, you are likely getting a lot less Sodium having cut out processed foods and other typical food sources like bread.
Calcium (50mg per capsule, from Calcium Carbonate):
- Calcium helps build strong bones, promote muscle contraction and helps your blood clot. Naturally, we pee calcium out.
- On a ketogenic diet, this is accelerated as we tend to urinate more (our body doesn't hold on to water via glycogen stores).
Potassium (50mg per capsule, from Potassium Chloride):
- Potassium helps with water balance, digestion and muscle contraction.
- Similar to Sodium, it is one of the first electrolytes to get peed out when we go on a Ketogenic diet.
- Naturally, you can get Potassium in leafy greens like Spinach.
Keto Electrolytes Can Be a Natural And Nutritious Addition to Your Keto Journey.
In creating our Keto Electrolytes, we chose 4 different forms of electrolytes which are highly absorbable. The result is that each vegecapsule is effective at maintaining electrolyte balance.
MADE BY LIFETROPICS
All ingredients used in our products are of the highest quality and sourced from reputable suppliers. On top of this, they are then manufactured in the UK, adhering to strictly enforced quality and safety standards.