Ingredients Mushroom Complex
The 6 Mushrooms in Each Vegecapsule
Cordyceps (30mg per vegecapsule):
- Cordyceps, also known as Himalayan Gold, is a genus of fungi often farmed on the Himalayan plateaus.
- It is rich in antioxidants and is an anti-inflammatory.
Shiitake (30mg per vegecapsule):
- Shiitake grows naturally on hardwood trees in East Asia.
- It is high in Vitamin B6 and minerals including Magnesium, Selenium and Copper.
Chaga (30mg per vegecapsule):
- Chaga is a mushroom which grows on birch trees in colder climates, such as Northern Europe, Russia, Canada and Alaska.
- Chaga is rich in a wide variety of vitamins, nutrients and minerals including B-complex vitamins, vitamin D and potassium.
Reishi (30mg per vegecapsule):
- Reishi, also known as Lingzhi, is a rare type of mushroom that grows at the base of deciduous trees.
- Reishi is low in fat, rich in B-complex vitamins, vitamin D and vitamin K.
Poria (30mg per vegecapsule):
- Poria is a mushroom native to the subtropical and humid climates of Southeast Asia.
- Poria contains polysaccharides (a carbohydrate) and triterpenoids (a compound rich with antioxidants).
Porcini (30mg per vegecapsule):
- Porcini is a nutty and earthy flavoure mushroom that grows in the Northern Hemisphere across Europe, Asia and North America.
- Porcini is high in Ergothioneine (an amino acid) and glutathione (an antioxidant).
Lifetropics Mushroom Complex Can Be a Natural And Nutritious Addition to Your Diet.
FULL OF COMPOUNDS AND NUTRIENTS YOUR BODY WILL LOVE
Mushrooms have a lot of science behind them now. They have an amazing nutritional profile and they are 100% natural. Try our Mushroom complex by simply taking 1 vegecapsule each day with a meal.
MADE BY LIFETROPICS
All ingredients used in our products are of the highest quality and sourced from reputable suppliers. On top of this, they are then manufactured in the UK, adhering to strictly enforced quality and safety standards.