3-in-1 Adaptogen Complex by Lifetropics - A Synergy of the 3 most popular Adaptogens in each capsule - Ashwagandha, Bacopa Monnieri and Rhodiola Rosea
What You Get in Each Adaptogen Complex Vegetable Capsule
- 200mg Ashwagandha (2.5% Withanolides) - Also known as Indiant Ginseng, this stress-relieving adaptogen is standardized to contain 2.5% of its active ingredient. Recommended for those frequently in social situations. We also sell Ashwagandha on its own here.
- 200mg Bacopa Monnieri (50% Bacosides) - An adaptogen taken for longevity, stress and memory. Recommended as an all-round adaptogen.
- 200mg Rhodiola Rosea (3% Salidrosides, 1% Rosavins) - An energising adaptogen studied to have mental and physical fatigue fighting effects. Recommended for those working long-hours or in cognitively demanding environments. We also sell Rhodiola Rosea on its own here.
Why is the Adaptogen Complex special?
- Strong 200mg dosages - Each capsule is densely packed with the above adaptogen extracts - dosed at levels to feel their synergistic effects.
- 90 capsules per bottle (3 months supply) - Each bottle contains 90 vegetable capsules, a 3 months supply at one capsule per serving.
- Vegetable capsules not gelatin capsules - Slightly more expensive? Yes... But we'd rather go with the natural option, which is easier on your digestive system and GMO free.
- No fillers or bulking agents - each capsule only contains the above 3 adaptogen extracts / active ingredients.
- There is no hassle. You don't even have to return anything to us. If you don't love your supplements for any reason, simply get in touch by phone or email and let us know you'd like a refund within 100 days from ordering. That's it.
- Although it is rare, if your parcel goes missing (which is pretty much impossible via a tracked courier), we can also find out where it went and send you a replacement.
Great service, first time using the product but I’m sure it will be just as good as the service received from Lifetropics. Defo recommend this company and will use them again