February 20 update - this product will be shipped in a pouch, bottles should be back in a week!
Alpha GPC, 300mg vegetable capsules
- Ingredients: Alpha GPC, vegetable capsule (HPMC), Silicon dioxide
- Other names: L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC), Choline alfoscerate
- Strength: 300mg. Note: We use the 50% Alpha GPC extract, rather than the 99% extract which reacts badly to moisture in the air. For this reason, the full weight of the capsule is 600mg, but the actual strength is 300mg (50% of this)
- Directions: Take 1-2 capsules per day 300mg - 600mg)
- Storage: Keep dry, cool and dark.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- There is no hassle. You don't even have to return anything to us. If you don't love your supplements for any reason, simply get in touch by phone or email and let us know you'd like a refund within 100 days from ordering. That's it.
- Although it is rare, if your parcel goes missing (which is pretty much impossible via a tracked courier), we can also find out where it went and send you a replacement.
Good stuff! May well buy again.
Fine. Comes in bottle.
The product was neatly packaged. The quality of the A-GPC seems good as well. At least as good if not better than other sources of A-GPC i’ve used. I can feel the effect on thinking & verbal fluency so top marks for quality.
Came in 2 days and so far it seems like the real deal.
Thanks for the kind words James! - Jon
Good Alpha GPC
Alpha GPC was stronger than I expected and the delivery took only 2 days. First purchase but will come back again!
I'm glad you liked it - it is a higher strength than most capsules at 325mg - and we could do that because we literally filled it to the brim with as much Alpha GPC as we could. No fillers - which is something we are committing to moving forward with our supplements. Thanks for your review! - Jon