This 4-in-1 supplement synergizes 4 natural ingredients, each of which has been robustly studied to help with symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Black Cohosh (120mg) - A north American flowering plant often used to relieve hot flushes, excessive sweating, vaginal dryness and loss of elasticity, sleep disturbances and other menopausal symptoms. A 2010 review concluded menopausal women experienced a 26% reduction in night sweats and hot flashes when using black cohosh supplements versus placebo. (Source, St Mary's Hospital Foundation)
- Red Clover (120mg) -A flowering plant in the bean family used to reduce hot flashes and breast tenderness (mastalgia), and to help with premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Sage (120mg) - Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Sage is often taken to reduce hot flushes (this Swiss study showed significant decreases in hot flushes per day from a period of 1 to 8 weeks).
- Vitex Agnus Castus - A berry-bearing shrub approved by The German Commission for the treatment of premenstrual symptoms and cycle irregularities. This review of 8 studies by 4 research departments concluded that Vitex Agnus Castus was overall positive for helping with PMS and overall well-tolerated.
Why Choose Lifetropics Meno Complex?
- A natural formula to help with PMS and Menopause - This 4-in-1 supplement synergizes 4 natural ingredients, each of which has been robustly studied to help with symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- 120 capsules per bottle (4 months supply) - Each bottle contains 120 vegetable capsules, a 3 months supply at one capsule per serving.
- No fillers or bulking agents - each capsule only contains the above 4 active ingredients.
- Vegetable capsules not gelatin capsules - Slightly more expensive? Yes... But we'd rather go with the natural option, which is easier on your digestive system and GMO free.
- Made in the UK
- There is no hassle. You don't even have to return anything to us. If you don't love your supplements for any reason, simply get in touch by phone or email and let us know you'd like a refund within 100 days from ordering. That's it.
- Although it is rare, if your parcel goes missing (which is pretty much impossible via a tracked courier), we can also find out where it went and send you a replacement.